- Replacement of the existing substructure and superstructure mounted underbridge lighting system and roadway luminaires including installation of a new load center and utility pole (by PSE&G)
- Substructure concrete spall repairs at the abutments and piers
- Milling and resurfacing of the GSP right shoulders
- Construction work to be performed in two (2) stages
- Temporary traffic shifts on the Garden State Parkway will be utilized to facilitate the work
- Work to begin on or about Spring 2020
July 30, 2021
- During the week of 08/30/21, northbound and southbound traffic will be shifted to the right and new work zones created in the Garden State Parkway median at Springfield Avenue, Milepost 144.7, for bridge related work. Work will be supported by State Police.
June 25, 2021
- Long-term work zones have been established on the right shoulder of northbound and southbound Garden State Parkway at Springfield Avenue, Milepost 144.7, for bridge related work.
- Bridge repair work is ongoing within the northbound Garden State Parkway right shoulder work zone.