- Replacement of the existing substructure and superstructure mounted underbridge lighting system and roadway luminaires including installation of a new load center and utility pole (by PSE&G)
- Substructure concrete spall repairs at the abutments and piers
- Milling and resurfacing of the GSP right shoulders
- Construction work to be performed in two (2) stages
- Temporary traffic shifts on the Garden State Parkway will be utilized to facilitate the work
- Work to begin on or about Spring 2020
October 23, 2020
- New long-term work zones have been established on the right shoulder of northbound and southbound Garden State Parkway at Springfield Avenue, Milepost 144.7, for bridge related work.
- Bridge repair work is ongoing within the northbound Garden State Parkway right shoulder work zone.