- Reconstruct the pavement along Oraton Parkway Northbound and Southbound from Central Avenue to Park Street.
- Replace five traffic signals located at the following intersections: Oraton Parkway NB with Freeway Drive; Oraton Parkway SB with Freeway Drive; Oraton Parkway NB with Williams Street; Oraton Parkway SB with Williams Street; and Oraton Parkway NB with New Street.
- Construction work to be performed in multiple stages between Park Avenue and immediately south of Central Avenue
- Temporary traffic shifts will be utilized to facilitate the work
- A temporary exit ramp from southbound Garden State Parkway to southbound North Oraton Parkway will be located south of New Street
- Temporary detours will be utilized to facilitate the work
- Temporary pavement repairs will be performed
- Work to begin on or about July 9, 2018
July 13, 2018
- During the evening of 07/23/18, pavement striping work will be performed at various locations on northbound and southbound Oraton Parkway between Central Avenue and Park Avenue. Minor traffic impacts are expected. Work will be supported by East Orange Police.
July 6, 2018
- During the week of 07/09/18, temporary pavement repair (resurfacing) work will be performed during the day at various locations on northbound and southbound Oraton Parkway between Central Avenue and Park Avenue. Lane closures will be utilized to perform this task. Short duration, single day, isolated street parking locations will be impacted. Work will be supported by East Orange Police.