STRUCTURE NO. 151.6: GSP UNDER EAST PASSAIC AVENUE (CR 562)
- Reconstruction of deck, sidewalks, railings/parapets and lighting
- Roadway milling and resurfacing of East Passaic Avenue at both approaches
- Guide rail, curb, sidewalk, fencing and traffic striping on East Passaic Avenue
- Construction work to be performed in four (4) stages
- Temporary traffic shifts will be utilized to facilitate the work
- Work to begin on or about Summer 2019
August 16, 2019
- During the weeks of 08/19/19 through 08/26/19, nighttime lane closures will be performed on the GSP at East Passaic Avenue for bridge related work. This work will be supported by State Police.
- During the week of 08/26/19, East Passaic Avenue traffic will be shifted to the south side of the roadway, maintaining two-way traffic, between Milton Avenue and Harrison Street. Work will be supported by Nutley Police.
August 15, 2019
- No work planned.