- Provide a two-lane entrance ramp from the Interchange 145 Toll Plaza to GSP Southbound
- Widen GSP northbound to re‐establish a two-lane deceleration lane to the Interchange 145 Toll Plaza
- Remove exiting Toll Plaza at Interchange 145
- Minimize construction impacts on both the GSP and the local roadway network
- Complete all work on the GSP within the existing right‐of‐way
- Construction work to be performed in three (3) stages
- Temporary traffic shifts within the Toll Plaza will be utilized to facilitate the work
- Work to begin on or about July 16, 2018
June 29, 2018
- During the week of 07/16/18, initial site preparations will be performed during the day and at night in the northbound exiting Toll Plaza area in advance of the Toll Booth removal and plaza pavement reconstruction. Nighttime lane closures will be utilized for this work. Minor traffic impacts are expected. Work will be supported by State Police as necessary.
- On or about 07/23/18, the Garden State Parkway will implement “One-Way Tolling” at Interchange 145. The northbound GSP exit toll at Interchange 145 will be eliminated.