STRUCTURE NO. 149.7: GSP UNDER MONTGOMERY STREET
- Reconstruction of deck, sidewalks, parapets and lighting
- Roadway milling and resurfacing of Montgomery Street at both bridge approaches
- Sidewalk, curb, handicap ramp and traffic striping of Montgomery Street
- Construction work to be performed in three (3) stages
- Temporary traffic shifts will be utilized to facilitate the work
- Work to begin on or about January 2019
January 10, 2020
During the week of 01/20/20, northbound and southbound Garden State Parkway traffic pattern at Montgomery Street, Milepost 149.7, will be restored to its normal alignment. Work will be supported by State Police.
January 3, 2020
Northbound Garden State Parkway has been shifted right (to the outside) at Montgomery Street, Milepost 149.7, and a work zone created in the median for bridge related work.