GSP ROADWAY AND INTERCHANGE 145 TOLL PLAZA
The Garden State Parkway implemented “One-Way Tolling” at Interchange 145. The northbound GSP exit toll at Interchange 145 has been eliminated and the entrance toll has increased.
Exiting Toll Plaza reconstruction continues.
- During the week of 09/10/18, roadway paving work will be performed within the exiting toll plaza area. Temporary ramp detours will be utilized nightly to facilitate this work. This work will be supported by State Police.
- During the weeks of 09/10/18 and 09/17/18, southbound GSP roadway travel lanes will be shifted towards the median and a work zone will be created on the right shoulder immediately north of Interchange 145. This work will be supported by State Police.
REPLACEMENT OF CENTRAL AVENUE OVERPASS
- Utility-related work will continue on Oraton Parkway at Central Avenue. Work will be supported by East Orange Police.
ORATON PARKWAY IMPROVEMENTS
- A new work zone has been established on southbound Oraton Parkway between Williams Street and Freeway Drive to facilitate roadway reconstruction. Street parking is temporarily eliminated is this area. Please refer to the following graphic:
- A new work zone and traffic pattern has been established on westbound Freeway Drive over the GSP. This work zone will be utilized for traffic signal construction.
- Roadway reconstruction work will continue at the intersection of Freeway Drive and southbound Oraton Parkway. Work will be supported by East Orange Police.
- During the week of 09/10/18, roadway reconstruction work will begin at the intersection of New Street and northbound Oraton Parkway.
- During the week of 09/17/18, roadway reconstruction work will begin at the intersection of Williams Street and northbound Oraton Parkway. Work will be supported by East Orange Police.
STRUCTURE NO. 144.7: GSP UNDER CLINTON AND SPRINGFIELD AVENUES
STRUCTURE NO. 146.0: GSP OVER 14TH AVENUE
STRUCTURE NO. 146.1: GSP OVER SOUTH ORANGE AVENUE
STRUCTURE NO. 149.7: GSP UNDER MONTGOMERY STREET
STRUCTURE NO. 151.6: GSP UNDER EAST PASSAIC AVENUE (CR 562)